Our centre is a place to help you find your truth, shine your light and walk your path. Our goal is to create the possibility of Love, Peace, Joy and Wisdom for all people. We aim to provide an opportunity for people to become more aware of their spiritual nature, to improve their skills in coping with everyday issues, and help them overcome the big obstacles when they are faced with them. We also aim to promote the principles of Spiritualism (see below) and assist people to develop a connection with spirit.
Our Philosophy is based on The Seven Principles
Spiritualism bows to no creeds or dogmas; its philosophy is centred around seven principles which were received direct from Spirit through the mediumship of Emma Hardinge Britten, one of the pioneers of British Spiritualism. It should be borne in mind that these are principles, not commandments and in accepting them, one is accorded complete liberty of interpretation.
The Seven Principles are:
1. The Universal Fatherhood of God.
2. The Universal Brotherhood of Man.
3. The Communion of Spirits and the Ministry of Angels.
4. The Survival of Bodily Death.
5. Personal Responsibility.
6. Compensation and Retribution, here or hereafter, for all the Good and Evil Deeds done on Earth.
7. Eternal Progress open to every Human Soul.
Members enjoy subsidies on some of our regular classes and workshops and can borrow books from our members-only library. Our annual sub is $25. Download our Membership Form